1
1 12 1
新编实用英语综合教程1课后翻译答案(Unit 1-Unit 5) UNIT 1
1像许多人一样,你大概也在学习如何推销自己.
You, like most people, probably are learning how to market yourself.
2对一名新雇员来说,最重要的不一定是工作经验,而是怎样不断更新知识。
To a new employee, the most important is not necessarily work experience, but how to update knowledge.
3对不起,我那位闲不住的老板让我立刻就走。
I’m so sorry. My go-go boss asks me to leave right now.
4那位主妇只是不停地诉说她的家事,我就知道我会被拉进这样的谈话。
That housewife just continued on with some sort of story about her family. I knew I must be caught in such a conversation.
5对我来说,失去时间就是失去生命。我不能还没实现自己设定的目标就离开这个世界。
For me, missed time is missed life. I can not leave this world without reaching the goal I set.
6我的锻炼计划是建立在每天锻炼基础上的,它不一定会让我长高,但会使我身体健康。
My exercise plan is built on a daily basis. It could help me become healthier, not necessarily taller.
1.像你的许多同学一样,你可能也曾有过亲身经历:有人请求你为外国友人帮忙做点事。
像大部分妇女一样,她自己可能也曾遭遇过被人误解的局面。
You, like many of your classmates, probably have been in such a situation where you are asked to do something to help a foreign friend.
She, like most women, probably has been in such a situation where she herself is being misunderstood.
2. 对不起,这会儿他一定外出在图书馆里。
对不起,你的汽车现在必须得停用一个月。
I'm sorry, he must be out in the library at the moment.
I'm sorry, your car must be out of use at the moment for one month.
3. 我知道我去年错修了一门课程。
一开始他就知道他在错失一个好机遇。
I knew I took a wrong course last year.
He knew he was missing a good opportunity at the beginning.
4.不着正装可能会被看成对他人的一种不礼貌。
没有好习惯可能会被看作是没有受过良好的教育。
Not dressing formally can be seen as being impolite to other people.
Not having good habits can be seen as having no good education.
5. 别在经理面前说笑话tell jokes,给他留下“此人不严肃”的印象。
别跟那小女孩大声嚷,让她觉得“这人不友善”。
Don't tell jokes before the manger leaving him thinking “that person is not serious”.
Don't shout at the small girl leaving her thinking “that person is not friendly”.
6. 千万别不带钥匙就离开家门。
千万别不给缘由就离开会场。
Don't leave home without the key.
Don't leave the meeting without giving any excuse.
UNIT 2
1我对父母的感激之情难以言表。
Language is not enough to show my thinks to my parents.
2澳大利亚很希望参加亚运会,但它不是亚洲成员。
Australia wants to join the Asian Games, but it is not part of Asian.
3繁忙的一周之末,我总是喜欢有一个茶歇。
I always enjoy a tea break at the end of a busy week.
4要发出去的数据应该每周更新一次。
The data to be sent out should be updated once a week.
5他有很好的团队精神,能与任何一类人很好的合作。
He has good team spirit, being able to work with any type of people.
6在她手里,一片普通的纸可以被剪出各种花儿来。
In her hand, a piece of common paper could be cut out into various kinds of flowers.
7这种甜言蜜语可能让你很受用,但不适用于我。
Such sweet words might please you, but they don’t work for me.
1. 因此在五月里子女常常会想该用什么方式回报母亲。
因此在新年这一天我们常常会想该用什么方式去迎接新的一年的到来。
It's in May that children tend to think of a way in which they could repay their
mother.
It's on New Year's Day that we tend to think of a way in which we will welcome the coming new year.
2.这里介绍一些医生提出的建议,帮助那些总是容易生病的人。
这里介绍一些从语法书上复制的规则,以帮助英语学习困难的学生。
Here are some of the suggestions given by doctors to help those who are often easy to get sick.
Here are some of the rules copied from a grammar book to help those students who have difficulty in learning English.
3. 我妈妈喜欢在室外野餐,邀请邻居们来参加,让他们感到自己是大自然的一部分。
史密斯教授喜欢在教室里办讨论会 (workshop) ,邀请学生来参加,让他们感到自己是研究团队的一员。
My mother likes to go on a picnic in the open and invites neighbors to make them feel like part of nature.
Professor Smith likes to hold a workshop in the classroom and invites students to make them feel like part of the research team.
4. 这能使雇员们知道他们在过去的一年里所做的一切会得到公司领导的奖励。
这能使我们的朋友们知道,对他们在这特殊的时刻所做的一切我们都将铭记于心。
This makes the employees know they will receive an award from the company for what they've done in the past year.
This makes our friends know we firmly remember what they've done during the special time.
5. 这儿的新雇员们看上去很理解公司在技术上为培训他们所做的努力。
这儿的学生们看上去很喜欢老师为提高他们的英语口语能力所做的努力。
The new employees here seemed to appreciate the company's efforts to train them technically.
The students here seem to like the teacher's effort to improve their spoken English.
6. 有各种礼物和惊喜等着这个过生日的孩子。
有社会的认同及光辉的前景等着这些出色的学生。
The child has a lot of presents and surprises waiting for her birthday.
These outstanding students have society's recognition and a bright future waiting for them.
7. 这是个应能适用于这种健康问题的治疗方法,而且很容易。
这是个应能适用于各种车的保养方法,而且不需多少费用。
Here's a simpler Chinese cure that should work for this type of health problem.
Here's a very inexpensive method that should work for servicing different types of car.
UNIT 3
1他自愿当我们队的司机。
He volunteered to serve as the driver of our team.
2做对外贸易时我们应该注意文化差异。
We should beware of cultural differences in doing foreign trade.
3我们刚碰到一位多年不见的老朋友。
We just come across an old friend we haven’t seen for ages(many years)
4大卫把每幅图都研究了两遍,又仔细阅读了图片说明。
David studied each photo twice and read the captions carefully.
5他直率的回答给我们留下了很深的印象。
We were impressed by his straightforward answers.
6你能提供证据来证明他当时不在犯罪现场吗?
Can you provide any evidence to show that he was not in the crime scene at that time?
1. 我在日本见到的女人大都是居家主妇。
我们遇到的问题大都通过团队工作得到解决。
Most women I came across in Japan were stay-at-home housewives.
Most problems we came across were solved by team work.
2. 边听音乐边做作业对许多年轻人来说都是一种爱好。
边等车边背英语单词对我来说是个好建议。
Doing homework while listening to music is a habit for many young students.
Reciting English words while waiting for a bus is a good suggestion for me.
3. 这些画册非常适合给学龄前儿童看。
这种纸非常适合画水彩画。
These picture books are perfect for showing to pre-school children.
The kind of paper is perfect for painting water color pictures.
4. 以下是成功商人具备的七项素质。
以下是当地各家报纸的新闻头条。
Here are seven qualities found in successful businessmen.
Here are the top news headlines found in local newspapers.
5. 希望你喜欢这里的饭菜,请随时告诉我们你喜欢的菜肴。
希望你喜欢我的书,有什么评论和建议尽管提出来。
I hope you enjoy our food here and please feel free to tell us what is your favorite dish.
I hope you like my book and please feel free to make any comments and
suggestions.
6. 体育馆挂了一张有趣的图片,上面是一群熊猫在做各种体育运动。
公园立了一块新指示牌,上面是一只指路的卡通兔子。
The gymnasium put up an interesting picture, showing pandas doing all kinds of sports.
The park put up a big new sign, picturing a cartoon rabbit giving the directions.
UNIT 4
1这是玻璃做的,顶多值100元。
This is made of glass. It costs 100 Yuan at the most.
2玛丽很有志向,她急切想在事业上出人头地。
Mary is ambitions. She is keen to get ahead in her career.
3如果你需要我们的产品,请提前和我们联系。
If you need our products, please contact me in advance.
4我们需要一名卡车司机,你完全适合这项工作。
We need a truck driver, and you are perfect for this job.
5汤姆对那个城镇不熟悉,以前从没去过。
Tom is new to the town. He has never been there before.
6掌握一门外语很难,但值得付出努力。
It is difficult to master a foreign language, but it pays to make the effort.
1. 留学生必须克服的难题之一和适应国外文化有关。
我们面临的挑战之一和应对全球变暖有关。
One of the difficulties that overseas students have to overcome has to do with adapting to foreign culture.
One of the challenges that faces us has to do with coping with global warming.
2. 要想赢得奖学金,先要取得优异成绩。
要想在求职面试上取得成功,首先要留下好的印象。
Winning a scholarship starts with getting excellent grades.
Succeeding in a job interview starts with making a good impression.
3. 在书面语和口语中都是如此。
在古代社会和当代社会都是如此。
This is true in spoken language as well as in written language.
This is true in modern societies as well as in ancient societies.
4. 我很抱歉把他的手机摔坏了,就赶紧外出去给他买一个新的。
我很高兴涨了工资,就在一家大型购物中心花了很多钱。
Being sorry that I had broken his cell phone, I hurried out to buy him a new one.
Being happy that I had got a pay raise, I spent much money in a big shopping mall.
5. 这些讲座肯定会有助于你迎接新的挑战。
促销计划肯定会促进我们新款产品的销售。
These lectures are sure to help you achieve face with new challenges.
The promotion plans are sure to help us increase the sales of our new models.
6.不要只是整天坐在电脑前面,什么事情都指望父母帮你做。
不要只是呆在家里,指望好工作会找上门来。
Don't just sit in front of the computer all day long and expect your parents to do everything for you.
Don't just stay at home and expect a good job to come to you.
UNIT 5
1即便只是离开房间一小会,也要记得把灯关掉。
Even if you leave the room only for a little while, please remember to turn off the lights.
2为什么不试试拼车?那样可以降低费用,而且会使出行显得不同。
Why not try carpooling? That’ll reduce your cost and make a difference in your trip.
3互联网是个好东西,为我们开启了崭新的世界。我们只需要巧妙的运用它就行了。
The Internet is a good thing and opens a brand-new world for us. We just have to be smart about it.
4孩子们从小就应接受教育,要为节约自然资源、改善环境做点事。
Children should be educated from very early age to do their part to save natural resources and improve the environment.
5没人关心这次交通事故的原因是什么。
No one cares about what the causes of the traffic accident are.
6这个地方环保组织发展的很好,会员数量不断扩大。
This local environmental organization has developed well and its membership keeps on swelling.
1. 语言或许是相互沟通的大问题,但是你可以做许多别的事情来弥补。
规定的时间短或许是个大问题,但是我们还是可以做很多事情来把进度赶上去。
Language may be a big problem, but there are many other things you can do to help.
The short time schedule may be a big problem, but there are many other things we can do to catch up.
2. 哭泣并没有错,但是之后我们必须要振作起来。
有梦想并没有错,但是我们必须要为实现梦想努力。
Crying is not wrong. We just have to cheer up after it.
Dreaming is not wrong. We just have to work on to realize our dreams.
3.每当她心情不佳时,都会去海边散散步。
每当你想和我聊天的时候,就给我打电话。
Whenever she is in bad mood, she goes to the seaside for a walk.
Whenever you feel like talking with me, give me a call.
4. 如果你要与我们一起去,晚上八点来与我们碰个头吧。
如果你要到别的地方旅游,到网上查查有用的信息吧。
If you're going with us, come and meet us at eight.
If you're traveling to other places, go online for some helpful information.
5. 通过采取积极的生活态度,我们可以提高幸福感。
通过提供更多的交通选择, 这个城市可以大大改善交通拥堵状况。
We can increase our sense of happiness by taking a positive attitude on life.
The city can improve the traffic condition a lot by offering more options of transportation.
6. 网络聊天很有意思,也是消磨时间的很好方式。
生活在异国很有意思,也是了解他国文化的很好方式。
Online chatting is fun and a great way to kill time.
Living in a foreign country is fun and a great way to learn about its culture.
1
1
1 12
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容