收银英语
1. Sir,have you consumed food of mini-bar in the room ?先生,请问房间有消费小酒吧吗?
2. Would you mind the charges of the two rooms printed in one bill?
请问两间房是一起打印帐单结帐吗?
3. How would you like to make the payment ,sir ,credit card or cash ?请问先生如何付款?
4. Would you please sign here ?麻烦您在这里签名.
5. This is the authorization of deposit , may be disposed now .这是押金卡纸,可以撕掉.
6. You need to pay deposit amnonted to #...您需要交押金….元.
7. For consumption in other places of the hotel and credit to room bill,you have to make extra deposit …因方便您在其他营业点转房帐,需要收押金….元.
8. Sorry sir ,your deposit is not enough ,you need to pay further deposit…对不起,因你的押金不足了,需再收押金…元.
9. Sorry sir ,the balance is not enough in your card (the card is expire/invalid),could
you kindly pay by another card or other methods ?先生对不起,你卡上的余额不足(卡已过期),是否可以换一张卡或其他支付方式?
10. Due to breakdown of bank operating system,the process time is longer, please wait a moment .因银行系统故障,授权时间较长,请稍等一会.
11. Would you mind take a seat there ?麻烦你在那边稍坐一下好吗?
12. Sorry ,card is lost ,you need to pay twenty dollars compensation .对不起因房卡丢失了,需收20元赔偿费.
13. You have left something in the room ,would you mind a bellboy to take it to you?你房间有遗留物品,需要行李生帮忙拿下来吗?
14. Sir ,you have asked for a cable and a flat connector form room service department,where would you like to place it ?先生,你在管家部借了一条网线和一个排插,请问放在哪里呢?
15. Would you need the F&B(food and beverage) consumption separted form room bill.餐费和房费需要分开打印吗?
16. Here are invoice and bills,thank you !这是你的发票和帐单,谢谢你的惠顾.
17. Sorry ,due to the lost of deposit receipt , please produce your ID .card copy ,and sign to confirm the lost ,then we’ll return the deposit .对不起,因押金单丢失,需要你的证件复印,签名确认,才可以退钱.
登记住宿
18. Good evening .may I help you , sir?晚上好,我可以为你效劳吗?
19. Yes, I’d like to check in , please. 是的,我想办理住宿登记.
20. Do you have a reservation with us ? 你有向我们预订房间吗?
21. Yes , I do.有的
22. May I have your name ,please .请问你尊姓大名?
23. Could you fill out the form , please?可以请你填一下表格吗?
24. All right.好的
25. Thank you very much.
26. Here’s your room key. Your room number is 1201.
27. The bellman will show you to your room .
28. Enjoy your stay .祝你住宿愉快.
29. Thank you.
30. Our pleasure.
办理退房
31. I’d like to check out now. 我现在想办理退房手续.
32. Certainly, may I have your room key ,please.好的,请给我你的房间钥匙?
33. Here you are. 给你
34. Thank you ,one moment ,please.谢谢,请稍等一下.
35. Thank you for waiting.请稍等.
36. Would you check the breakdown of your bill?请你检查一下你的帐单总额,好吗?
37. It looks okay.没问题.
38. The total is 35000 yen .总共是三万五日圆.
39. How would you like to make your payment. 想要用什么方式付款?
40. By credit card,here you are .用信用卡,给你.
41. Thank you very much .
42. We hope you enjoyed your stay .我们希望你喜欢这里的住宿服务.
43. We did very much . thank you .谢谢,我们很喜欢.
44. Thank you for staying with us .谢谢你入住我们的酒店.
45. Good-bye.
收费会话
46. Did you use the mini-bar in your room?你使用到房间的迷你吧吗?
47. Did you have breakfast at the restaurant ?你吃过餐厅里的早餐吗?
48. At any of the restaurants in the hotel ?在酒店里的任何一家餐厅?
49. I’ll draw up your bill.你将结算你的帐单.
50. We have deducted your deposit of 10 000 yen .so the balance comes to 5000 yen .我们已经扣掉你预付的一万圆,最后请再付五千圆.
51. A service charge of 100 yen is added to every ohone call from your room .房间内的每一通电话都要收一百圆服务费.
52. An additional charge of 50 percent of the daily room rate will added for late checkout .每日房间价格额外的百分之五十费用在退宿时会加和去.
53. The bellman will pick up your baggage at your room .服务生会把你的行李送到你的房间.
54. We’ll keep your bags at the bell Captain’s Desk. Your bags are kept at the bell Desk.我们会将你的袋子放在服务生生领班柜台。
55. We are afraid we have no baggage collection service.我们没有行李收递服务。
56. There is a cart available at the lobby . please feel free to use it .在大厅有推车,请放心使用。
57. Shall we keep your baggage until you leave for the airport .我们需要保管你的行李直到你离开前往机场吗?
58. Please show your claim tag to the bellman.请把行李认领牌拿给服务生看。
59. This can’t be right.这并不正确。
60. I never made any phone calls .我没有打过任何电话
61. The drinks were taken out of the refrigerator by mistake.误从冰箱拿出饮料。
62. I’ll check it for you.
63. I’m afraid there’s no mistake on the bill.
64. I beg your pardon ,sir, that’s our mistake.
65. We will subtract the charge for the telephone call.
66. 外币兑换
67. Could you exchange US dollors for yen ?你可以把美金兑换成日圆吗?
68. Are you a hotel guest ,sir?先生,你是酒店客人吗?
69. Yes ,my room number is 510是的,我的房间号码是510。
70. Thank you .How much would you like to change?谢谢您,您想换多少钱?
71. What’s the rate today ?今天的汇率是多少?
72. Today’s rate for a us dollar is one hundred three point one yen .今天的兑换率是一美元兑换一百零三点一日元。
73. Then 500 dollars.那么换500美金。
74. All right may I see you passpost ,please?好的,我可以看看你的护照吗?
75. Here.在这里
76. Thank you
77. How would you like it cashed ?你想换成什么面额的?
78. Here are there 10000yen bills and five 1000 yen bills.这里有三张一万日元和五张一千日元的钞票。
79. Let me calculate the total amount.让我算一算总金额。
80. I’m afraid the foreign exchange is a service for the hotel guests only .抱歉,我们只为酒店客人提供兑换外币服务。
81. I’m afraid we can only accept US dollars .很抱歉,我们只收美元。
82. Could you exchange dollars at a foreign exchange bank?你能在外汇银行换美金吗?
83. The bank is open from 9 AM to 3 PM,Monday through Friday银行营业时间周一到周五从早上九点到下午三点。
CHAPTER4 CASHIER 第四章 收银
84. Good morning(afternoon/evening)sir ,what can I do for you ?
85. Nice to see you again,did you have a good time?很高兴又见到你,玩得开心吗?
86. How do you like the hotel service,sir ?先生,你喜欢我们酒店的服务吗?
87. If I’m right ,it must be two days ago that you checked in ?如果没有错的话,你一定是两天前入住的。
88. 89. 90. 91. 92. 93. 94. 95. 96. 吗?
97. 98. I’m glad to know you like our service.很高兴你能喜欢我们酒店的服务。
I’m so glad you’ve enjoy your stay with us .很高兴你在我们酒店那么愉快。
Checked out , sir ? 你要退房吗?
No , I’d like to checked in.不,我要入住。
Will you register at reception desk please?请在前台登记,好吗?
Are you checking out right now ?你现在退房吗?
Yes, I am .是的,退房。
Would you like to vacate the room now ?yes 你想现在退房是吗?是的
May I know your name and room number please?请你告诉我你的名字和房号好May I have a look at your passpost please?我能看看你的护照吗?
Ok,here you are.
99. May I have your signature here plaese?请你在这里签名好吗?
100. Yes , no problem.好的,没有问题。
101. I’m afraid you’ll have to show me your passpost or some other identification.恐怕你要出示你的护照或者其它证件。
102. Credit cards are welcome at our hotel。我们酒店可以用信用卡。
103. We accept the following credit cards: American Express,Visa,Dinners Club ,Master card ,and so on.我们可以用下面的信用卡,美国VISA卡,大来卡、万事达卡等等。
104. What kind of credit cards have you got ?你有什么信用卡呢?
105. We have Visa card .我们有VISA卡。
106. Are you going to pay cash or use credit cards ?你用现金付帐,还是刷卡?
107. You have pay advance deposit in accordance with the hotel’s policy unless you use credit card.根据酒店规定,你需要先付押金,除非你使用信用卡。
108. How much do I have to pay in advance?你需要交多少押金呢?
109. It depends on how long you are going to stay in our hotel.这要根据你打算在我们酒店住多久而定。
110. How would you like to make a payment?请问你打算怎样付款?
111. How would you like to settle your bill(account)?你想怎样结帐?
112. In what form will the payment be made, madam?请问女士,你以何种方式结帐?、
113. May I have the credit card please?把你的信用卡拿过来好吗?
114. I’m sorry your credit card has been overdued.很抱歉,你的信用卡已过期。
115. What kind of payment would you like ?你想以什么方式来结帐?
116. I’d like to settle my bill with(by) credit card .我想用信用卡结帐。
117. Could you leave the room card with us after your luggage have brought down please?拿下行李后,把房卡交回我们好吗?
118. You should bring back your room card when you check out .结帐时请将房卡带回来。
119. Keep the room card with you , don’t lost it please.请带好房卡,不要遗失。
120. Will you show me your room card please?请出示你的房卡好吗?、
121. Here it is .好的,这就是。
122. I’m afraid I can’t draw up the bill for you unless you pay the lost room card.我恐怕不能帮你打单,除非你赔偿遗失的房卡。
123. Have you made any phone calls from your room sir ?先生,你有在房间里打过电话吗?
124. Yes , I made a few calls to my company.是的,我打了几个电话回公司。
125. have you made any long distance calls before you left room?我离开房间前有打过长途电话吗?
126. Yes , a call to hong kong.是的,我打了一个去香港。
127. Item 2 is 328 for the room rate of a deluxe suite .第二项是328元,豪华套房的租金。
128. Item 3 is 90 for the long distance calls.第三项是长途电话费90元。
129. It is the telephone call you have made . 这是你打过的电话号码。
130. The charge is for drinks from the mini-bar .这是你从迷你吧拿饮料的费用
131. Have you taken anything from the mini-bar?你有从客房迷你吧里拿过东西吗?
132. Three bottles of drink in the morning.有的,早上我拿了三瓶饮料。
133. The third entry is the charge for chinese restaurant.第三行是中餐消费。
134. The service charge is included in the bill.服务费已经包括在内。
135. Your overseas telephone calls are included in the bill.你的国际长话费费包括在内。
136. This means the room rate and that is the service charge.这是房租,那是服务费。
137. Wait a moment and let me figure out your bill,sir .请稍等,先生,我帮你核计一下费用。
138. Please wait a minute, I’ll handle the bill by turns.请稍等,我依次处理帐单。
139. Shall I add this sum to your account ?我把这项金额加到你的帐单里,好吗?
140. Yes , please.好的。
141. Shall I draw up your bill for you right away ?我马上帮你打单,好吗?
142. Shall I make out two bills for you and your friend ?我帮你和朋友分开结帐好吗?
143. Would you mind waiting a moment while I check the data?请稍等一下,我检查一下帐目,好吗?
144. That comes to $ 2358 Yuan altogether.总计为2358元。
145. Do you and your friend pay individually?你和你朋友要分开结帐吗?
146. Your bill comes to $ 888, including the service charge .你的帐目总额为888元,包括服务费。
147. You bill stands at 1050at moment.你目前的总消费已达1050元。
148. Your bill totals $ 678.你的帐单总数是678元。
149. Shall I make out a single bill or two separate bills?我帮你打一份帐单还是分开结帐。
150. The check out time is 12:00 at noon .退房时间是正午12:00。
151. If you leave after 12:00 at noon , you’ll have to pay half of the rate.如果你正午12:00以后退房,你得多付半天的租金。
152. Now it’s 5:00 PM, I afraid you’ll have to pay half the rate.现在是下午五点,恐怕你得多付一天的房租。
153. Here is your bill would you like to check it ?这是你的帐单,你要检查一下吗?
154. If you leave after 6:00 PM ,you’ll have to pay the full rate.如果你下午六点后退房你得多付一天的房租。
155. This is your total bill ,will you have a check please?这是你的总帐单,请检查一下
好吗?
156. This is your bill , have a check and sign your name please .这是你的帐单,请检查一下然后签名。
157. This is your charge and your receipt.这是你的零钱和你的发票。
158. Here is your charge,do you need a receipt?这是你的零钱,请问你需要开发票吗?yes,please.是的,开一张。
159. Thank you for choosing our hotel I hope you’ve enjoyed your stay.谢谢你的光临,希望你在我们酒店过得愉快。
160. Thank you very much sir . good-bye.
161. We hope you have an enjoyable stay here.我们希望你在我们酒店过得愉快。
162. We hope you a pleasant journey.祝你旅途愉快。
163. We hope you will come and stay with us again.希望你下次再来。
164. Have a good time,ladies and gentleman.女士们,先生们,祝你们玩得开心!
165. Sincerely with you a pleasant journey .衷心祝愿你旅途愉快。
166. You can change the money at Bank of China .你可以在中国银行兑换外币。
167. Today’s rate of exchange is RMB 1.05 for HK dollar.今天人民币与港币的兑换率是1.6。
168. The rate of exchange is RMB on Yuan for HK dollar in our hotel.在我们酒店,人民币与港币的兑换率是1:1.
169. Would you like to change some money ?你想兑换钱吗?
170. How would you like to change?你想兑多少钱?1000HK dollars.
171. I’m sorry sir ,we don’t exchange HK dollar into Japanese yuan.对不起先生,我们这里不能以港币兑日元。
172. I’m sorry sir , we don’t exchange US dollar into HK dollar .对不起先生,我们这里不能以美元兑港币。
173. Will you go to Bank of China and change it ?你去中国银行兑换好吗?
174. I’m afraid you’ll have to go to Bank of China to change it .恐怕你得去中国银行才能兑换。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容