您的当前位置:首页正文

商务英语宴请口语

2022-04-24 来源:步旅网


商务英语宴请口语

商务英语宴请口语

This is a graceful place with good atmosphere,pleasant decoration,and high-quality service.Do you come here often?

这是个雅致的地方,气氛好、装饰美、服务质量高。你常来吗?

S:Yes.There are all kinds of food cooked to different taste,whether western or eastern.

是的。这里有东西方各种口味的食物。

N:Seems they've chosen a good place downtown in the city center.

这家餐厅的地点似乎也选得很对--正位于市中心。

S:Indeed.They've opened many small shops,that is a big business.

没错,他们开了许多家分店。生意很大。

N:They abound in money,judging from customers's presence.

从顾客光顾情况来看,他们赚了很多钱。

S:You know,their speed of money coming in is unbelievable.They meet needs of all the local customers.

你知道,他们赚的钱相当惊人,因为他们符合本地许多顾客的需要。

N:Sounds like they've made a big fortune here.

听起好像他们发了大财了。

Waiter:May I take your orders now,gentlemen?

待者:先生,现在要点菜了吗?

S:Would you like to order first,Nancy?I know the shop is famous for its lobsters.

南茜,你要不要点菜?我知道该店以龙虾最为有名。

B:Can we count on your choice of wines,Nancy?

南茜,你会选酒吧?

N:Well,I'm not an expert,but I do like white wine once in a while.

唔,我可不是这方面的专家,但偶尔我喜欢喝白酒。

B:I'm sure it will be to our satisfaction.

我想我们都会很满意的。

S:I know both of you ordered Main dishes,but I recommend you to order a traditional dish.

我知道你们两位点了主菜,但我建议要道传统菜。

B:Make yourself at home.People nowadays seem not to be particular about the rules of ordering dishes.

别客气。现在的人似乎不讲究点菜的规矩了。

N:I know I'm your guest here in Hong Kong,gentlemen,but I'd really like to pay the bill in order to express my thanks.

先生们,我知道在香港我是客人,但这一顿饭就由我请客,以表达我的谢意。

S:I'm afraid I have to disappoint you,Nancy.I am the host in the invitation at

this restaurant.

南茜,恐怕这一回我会让你失望,请你来这家餐厅当然由我做东。

N:You are always thoughtful!

你们可真周到啊!

S:Nancy!Welcome,Hi,William.

南茜!欢迎,你好,威廉。

N:It's very kind of William to give me a lift,a big and nice house!

威廉真好,开车来接我。你们的房子好大好漂亮噢!

S:Thanks.It owes a lot to my wife.She's waiting to meet you.

谢谢。这些都是我妻子的功劳,她正等着见你呢。

N:Well then,I just want to see my hostess,so she can show me around.

那好,我正想见见女主人,让她可以带我四周看看。

B:Nancy.This is Mr.David,our director of marketing.

南茜,这是我们的营销部主任,戴维先生。

D:It's very nice to meet you,Mrs.Smith.I hope you're having a pleasant stay in Hong Kong.

很高兴认识您,史密斯女士,我希望您的香港之行非常愉快。

N:Indeed I am.I'm inpressed by your hospitality.(they chitchat about small,safe topics for a minute or two.)

我的确很愉快。你们的'好客给我留下了很深的印象。(彼此闲聊了一两分钟。)

D:Well,I don't want to take up too much of your time.Nice to meet you,Mrs.Smith.

那么,就不多占用您的时间了。我很高兴认识您,史密斯女士。

S:Excuse me,everyone!Can I have your attention for a minute?Dinner is ready,please be seated(he approaches Nathan).

对不起,请大家注意一下!晚餐准备好了,请就坐。(他走向南茜)

S:Nancy,since you're the guest of honor,please sit in the honor-guest seat.

南茜,你是贵宾,请你坐在上座。

S:Ladies and gentlemen,I'd like to offer a toast to our guest of honor,Mrs.Nancy Smith.

各位女士先生们,我要向我们的贵宾-南茜·史密斯女士举杯致意。

B:Nancy let's propose a toast to our firm partnership and friendship between ourselves. Nancy,I'd like to present you with a traditional Chinese painting and a bottle of Chinese wine as a gift.

南茜,为我们的伙伴关系和友谊关系干杯。南茜,我把这些中国古画和酒送给你作为礼物。

S:Just accept it.

就收下吧。

N:(standing)I appreciate what you've done to me,and I look forward to many visiting Hong Kong and I believe we will see each other again.Cheers everyone!

(站起来)我很感激你们为我所做的一切,我相信我们不久会见面。各位干杯!

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容